Whether you’re a low-carb eater, eating paleo, gluten-free or keto, that’s up to you – all we know is that these breakfast egg muffins are so easy to make and so delicious you will want to make a batch for the week ahead! Ditch the morning drive-through and grab one of these delights from your fridge and start the day right!
We weren’t kidding when we said these little egg muffins only have three ingredients – just eggs, salt and pepper! The rest is up to your imagination, so add the fillings you love!
- Grease or line your muffin pan with paper or silicone liners.
- In a bowl combine the following:
- 4 eggs
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Whisk together in a bowl and fill your muffin cups ½ full.
- Add one or a few of your favorite fillings to each cup such as:
- Diced cooked bacon
- Finely chopped broccoli
- Finely chopped fresh spinach
- Finely chopped cooked chicken, ham, or corned beef
- Diced onions
- Shredded cheese
- Diced tomato
- A few drops of your favorite hot sauce
- Chopped cooked mushrooms
- Bake in the oven at 350 for 12 minutes or until firm and slightly browned.
- Remove from pan carefully and let them cool on a wire rack or let them cool in the pan.
Try one our Buffalo Chicken Egg Muffins and tell us what you think!
Buffalo Chicken Egg Muffins
- 4 Eggs
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 cup finely diced chicken
- 3 green onions chopped
- ¾ cup grated shredded cheese
Let’s cook it up!
- Mix the eggs, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- Fill the lined muffin cups ½ full of the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle some diced chicken and green onions in each cup.
- Add a splash of buffalo sauce to each cup.
- Add a sprinkle of grated cheddar cheese to each cup.
Bake at 350 for 12 minutes until egg muffins are done.
Breakfast and brunch should be a time to start the day comfortably and easy. We hope you enjoy this recipe in good health!