Celebrate Easter with a Baby Chick Bacon Cheese Ball. It’s quick, easy and
Prep Time Total Time Servings
10min. 1hr.10min. 12Servings
What You Need:
- 1 pkg. (250 g) Brick Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1-1/2 cups finely shredded Medium Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 3 baby carrots
- 1 black olive, sliced
- 1 round cracker, cut in half
- Beat cream cheese, bacon, Worcestershire sauce and 1 cup cheese with mixer until blended.
- Refrigerate 45 min. or until firm.
- Shape cream cheese mixture into ball; roll in remaining cheddar.
- Decorate with remaining ingredients to resemble baby chick as shown in photo.
Serve with assorted crackers and/or cut-up fresh vegetables.